Thursday, December 20, 2007

~Welcome To My Little Corner~

~Hello~
I'm so glad that you stopped by. I thought it would be a nice idea to make a place for people to come take a look at my creations, without the pressure to buy. Just come "Window Shop" so to speak.
If you do see something that catches your eye, just e-mail me and let me know what it is you are interested in. You can make purchases through PayPal or send me your payment information through e-mail. Whichever you are most comfortable with, I do both all of the time.
You can always contact me with any questions at:
JewelryByBeJeweled@gmail.com
Here is where I will also be keeping an updated list of upcoming Arts & Craft shows that we will be doing.
Thanks for stopping by.
(I will bump this post up from time to time so that it will show on new pages)