Tuesday, April 16, 2013

~Scented Lotions and Organic Body Butters on Ebay~

Hello Everyone!
Hope all of you had a healthy, happy, warm winter.

I've been working on a project for some time now and finally decided to make it available to the public.

For a few years I've been experimenting with different natural/organic alternatives to implement into my facial/body care regimen. 
After a lot of research and searching for the best quality products, I started making my own body butters, lotions and facial creams.
I've been so happy with the results that I've decided to start offering these products for sale.

I have three different types of Body Butter's to choose from.
I didn't want to have just a moisturizer..............that's just a wonderful side effect of these buttters........but I was more concerned about changing my skin for the better.........better tone, less lines, fixing past damage and preventing future damage, having that youthful glow, soft as a baby's bottom and just overall healthier looking skin.
These butters are so nourishing for your skin!
They are full of vitamins and antioxidants!
Mango Butter......100% Natural, Unprocessed............which could be scented with an essential oil.
Cocoa Butter..........Certified Organic......smells just like a chocolate bar.
Shea Butter...........Certified Organic.......has a mild nutty fragrance.
These butters can also be used on the face with very nice results, especially after repeated use.


I also specialize in making scented Body Lotions, Body Sprays and Bath & Shower Gels that match your favorite fragrance. I have several different fragrances to choose from.
I only use scents from companies that do not make their own matching body care products.
I work with some discontinued scents and hard to find scents as well.
Check me out on Ebay!